You are here:
Help LinkLiving improve the lives of more people
Last year, we:
- Helped 960 people to manage the challenges of day-to- day living.
- Provided 156.208 hours of support to some of the most vulnerable people in our communities.
- Worked with 174 jobless people to improve their prospects of employment
- Provided volunteering opportunities for 58 people
- Benefitted from 5,101 volunteering hours
We do a lot to help the people we work with to overcome the difficulties they face. But with your support we can do even more to improve lives.
By donating goods or money you will help us reduce the costs of running the BBQ and maximise the income we raise for our good cause.
To discuss how you can support a BBQ which changes lives or to find out more about LinkLiving, please contact Claire Moffat on 0131 624 7809 or email email@example.com