You are here:
10 week Employability Programme in Edinburgh
SmartLiving is running a 10 week employability course for young people (aged 16 - 24) in Edinburgh to help develop the confidence and skills needed to get into work.
We can help you identify your strengths and areas of development; establish job goals and create or update your CV. We know the importance of developing an experience that is right for you and will work alongside to discover the best optionsAll while gaining a full SQA Level 3 Employability Award!
The course starts on Thursday 18 February from 1.00 - 4.00pm at The Junction, 82-86 Great Junction Street, Leith EH6 5LL.
What does the course include?
The course will help you to:
- Write a CV and cover letter
- Improve your interview skills and knowledge
- Find out what type of person you are through a personality profile
- Find out what types of jobs best suit your skills
We will provide you support and assistance to help you:
- Search for jobs - including Universal Jobmatch
- Look into further education or volunteering
What support is provided?
We will provide a free on-site crèche for use while attending course and will also reimburse any other forms of childcare or travel expenses,
Find out more
If you are interested in taking part please contact Calum Gauld on 01324 873749 / 07921 693389 or email firstname.lastname@example.org