You are here:
How we can help
We work in a variety of different approaches including Person-centred counselling, Psychodynamic Therapy, Art Therapy and Relationship counselling.
- Person-centred counselling provides people with an opportunity to develop a sense of self where they can realise how their attitudes, feelings and behaviour are being negatively affected
- Psychodynamic Therapy uses the relationship between client and counsellor to mirror and practice relationships in outside life
- Art Therapy is the use of image making in a therapeutic environment
- Relationship counselling which helps people to address past and current issues in their relationships
We have particular expertise of supporting people with mental health difficulties, physical disability, couple counselling, sexual orientation and gender identity issues. Our trained and experienced counsellors can offer support to anyone who could benefit from counselling.
What does the LinkLiving counselling service offer?
- A professional and confidential service at a fair price (£30 fixed fee per session)
- Fully qualified and experienced therapists, British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) or British Association of Art Therapists (BAAT) and Health Professions Council (HPC) registered working in a variety of different approaches
- Disabled access at a centrally located office
- Daytime and evening appointments
- Prompt response and quick access to appointments