You are here:
Here are a few contacts for you to get in touch with if you feel you are in crisis and need help immediately.
24-hour support to people experiencing distress or despair.
Experienced advisers will listen and provide information and advice.
- Telephone helpline: 0800 83 85 87
- Phoneline opening hours:
- Weekday: Mon – Thurs 6pm – 2am
- Weekend: Fri 6pm – Mon 6am
Health information and self care advice for Scotland.
If you are feeling ill now please contact your GP. If you’re ill when your doctor’s surgery is closed and you feel it can’t wait until it re-opens, call NHS 24 on:
- Telephone: 08454 24 24 24.
- Textphone: 18001 08454 24 24 24
NHS Inform Helpline
This can give you details of all pharmacies, GP practices and dental practices in Scotland.
- Telephone: 0800 22 44 88 (8am to 10pm, 7 days)